Brocket Hall is a Grade I-listed classical country house set in the urban area of Hatfield in Hertfordshire, England. The estate is equipped with two stunning wedding venues. The main house offers the perfect English mansion wedding additionally the Oak room in the golf club offers a fantastic backdrop to any event
What's at Brocket Hall
- Set in 543 acres of idyllic Hertfordshire countryside
- An elegant and romantic setting is the perfect location for your special day.
- Situated idyllically on the banks of the Broadwater Lake
- Few properties in England can claim to have been the home to two prime ministers therefor offering the perfect wedding backdrop
- Offers beautiful scenery and relaxed all within contemporary surroundings.
- Brocket Hall has played host to a variety of special and important events.
- Featured in a number of films and TV shows
Why choose us
1. FREE Early Set Up
At Disco Nyts we don’t believe in charging for an early setup, therefore in order to give you a hassle free day and avoid any disturbance to your guests. We will set up as early as possible. Consequently and early set up is a fee doesn’t apply as we simply don’t believe in it.
2. How Long Does It Take To Set Up
Naturally this depends on the amount of equipment in question and how close we can park the delivery vehicle to unload. With poor access to the setup location it can often take longer to move the equipment into the building than it does to actually set-up the equipment once it is in position!
For setting up sound and lighting equipment hire there really is no fixed time period we can suggest, as one event might require a single spotlight taking a few minutes and the next event could take a few hours. We will discuss timings with you during the planning stage.
Please remember to also allow time for packing away at the end of the day. Typically this takes 50% less time than setup, but again depends on how close we can get the collection vehicle.
4. Can I help choose the music?
Yes, of course you can. We always welcome your input and suggestions (requests).
4. What will my Dj wear?
We often get asked this question. The simple answer is that our DJs will dress appropriately for the occasion.
This typically means shirt and trousers and/or a suit jacket where appropriate depending on the event. If you have a specific requirement please do mention this at the time of booking.
5. Space Requirements
Silver Disco Package floor space approximately: 3m (10ft) wide by 2m (6ft) deep.
Gold Disco Package floor space approximately: 5m (16ft) wide by 3m (10ft) deep.
Platinum Disco Package includes the Gold Disco above and adds the Starlight LED Dance Floor in either 14ft x 14ft or 16ft x 16ft, 18ft x 18ft, 20ft x 20ft (dance floor size allocated on availability and suitability for the individual venue).